Find Out Why a Smelly House May Not Be a Deal Breaker

Find Out Why a Smelly House May Not Be a Deal Breaker… 


-- Have you ever heard of an Ozone Shock Treatment? Dustin, Steve & Dan from A Buyers Choice Home Inspections 


– Red Deer explain how an Ozone Shock Treatment could help you and your (potential) home. 


*** Ozone Shock Treatment, when done properly, is a safe and effective way to permanently deal with unpleasant odors in the home, vehicle or RV. It can also eliminate most bacteria and viruses on contact, making it a perfect solution to a "sick building". 


-- Ozone, at high concentrates can be used to permanently remove any odor from second hand smoke, cooking odors, fire damage, musty smells, pet odors, even skunk. -- The idea is to hit the area with ultra-high levels of ozone for 1-10 hours and then air the space out. 


** The residual Ozone then reverts back to oxygen, chemical free and safe when done correctly.

Find Your Dream Home